In my last post I shared the trick to watch free movies and TV shows online with the help of Showbox for Android and PC but then I realized this extremely awesome app should be available for Mac and iOS device users too, so I did a little research to figure out how to download and install Shobox on a Mac computer or laptop.
This guide of mine going to help every apple mac book users, now you can watch any movie and TV show online on your mac devices that too free of cost just by following the below given guide.
Basically showbox is an android application however we can use an Android emulator to run it on mac devices the very same way we used in our last tutorial which tells how to install Show Box on Your windows PC.
Install Show Box on your Apple Mac OS X
- Your first step is to download Genymotion Mac OS X 64 bit (The website will ask you to register as a user)
- Install the Genymotion emulator (Do not install Genymotion Shell)
- The third step require you to install the Virtual Box for Mac from the following link:
- Click on the Genymotion icon and log on to your account first
- Click on “ADD” to initiate the process of Adding a virtual device (choose any device with 1080*1920 resolution and 4.4.4 release or later version)
- Now run the virtual device by Double Click.
- Here comes the major step, you need to add the Show Box .APK file in this device by downloading it from the following link:
- To add the Shobox.apk file simply drag it in the virtual device.
- The app will ask you to update so follow the command.
- Here now you need to go in ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Unknown Sources’
- Now again click on the showbox and ‘Update’ it to run.
Now you can stream any movie and TV show for free on your MAC OSX device for free.